My two most popular posts by far:
- HTTAQM—Part 4: Quantum indeterminism as an anomaly (mildly technical)
- Beyond papers – GitWikXiv (on academic publishing)
My personal favorites:
- Cosmology meets philanthropy
- Legendre Transform
- Singular value decomposition in bra-ket notation (short)
- Approach to equilibrium in a pure-state universe
- How to think about Quantum Mechanics—Part 3: The pointer and Schmidt base
- GitWikXiv follow-up: An open attribution standard?
- In what sense is the Wigner function a quasiprobability distribution?
- Kent’s set-selection problem
- How to think about Quantum Mechanics—Part 7: Quantum chaos and linear evolution
Look here for a list of all posts.